- Trump Is Changing Your Paycheck. Here's How.
Your paycheck will probably be getting bigger soon.
- Fed's Bill Dudley Says Tax Cuts Lift Prospect Of Rate Rise
US tax cuts pushed through last month added to the risk that the economy could overheat, hardening the case for higher short-term interest rates, a top Federal Reserve official said.
- Excel Tricks That Will Impress Your Boss
Here are some of the Excel tricks.
- H&M Issues Apology After Running Ad Showing Black Model With 'Monkey' Hoodie
Retail outlet H&M has found itself mired in some controversy after running an advertisement in which a young boy, black, was shown wearing a hoodie that had "Coolest Monkey in the Jungle" written on it.
- The Corpse Of Circuit City Will Rise Again On February 15
Circuit City is coming back, and this time, the license holders propping up the ancient big-box retail chain say they mean it
- The Verge Awards At CES 2018: Hey Google
These are the pieces of technology that will shape 2018, and beyond, in tech.
- Water Might Be Easier To Find On Mars Than We Thought
New research shows that a sizable portion of this water ice is surprisingly near the surface
- Facebook To Show More Content From Friends, Less From Publishers And Brands
Facebook is changing the News Feed to prioritize posts from friends, family members and groups over posts from publishers and brands.
- 'A Really Big Deal': New York City's Fossil Fuel Divestment Could Spur Global Shift
New York City's decision to sever ties with its fossil fuel investments is set to prove a catalyst to other cities in the face of the Trump administration's staunch support for coal, oil and gas interests, according to several leading economists.
- The Year In Review: Global Economy In 5 Charts
Here are five charts that help tell the economic story of the past year.
- CIA Releases Nearly 470,000 Additional Files Recovered In May 2011 Raid On Usama Bin Ladin's Compound
"Today's release of recovered al-Qa'ida letters, videos, audio files and other materials provides the opportunity for the American people to gain further insights into the plans and workings of this terrorist organization," said CIA Director Pompeo.
- 21 New Products And Technologies From the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show.
PC Magazine's list of the 21 best products at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Census Bureau Projects U.S. And World Populations On New Year's Day
In January 2018, the United States is expected to experience one birth every 8 seconds and one death every 10 seconds. The combination of births, deaths and net international migration will increase the U.S. population by one person every 18 seconds.
- 2017 Holiday Season Statistics From The U.S. Census Bureau
To commemorate this time of year, the U.S. Census Bureau presents the following holiday-related facts and figures from its collection of statistics.
- The Pentagon's Mysterious U.F.O. Program
In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience. NPA Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse, verify or attest to the accuracy of the content of the web sites that are linked and accepts no responsibility for their use or content.
|©2018 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.|