- Blockchain believers eye a future beyond Bitcoin
How the technology upon which Bitcoin was built could be implemented in a range of industries, potentially reshaping the global economy.
- If You Responded To An Investment Offer Like This, You Could Have Been Scammed – HoweyCoins Are Completely Fake!
SEC on fraudsters pretending to be involved in blockchain technology, initial coin offerings, and crypto-currencies.
- Defining and Measuring the Digital Economy
From 2006 to 2016, BEA estimates that digital economy real value added grew at an average annual rate
of 5.6 percent, outpacing the average annual rate of growth for the overall economy of 1.5 percent.
- What is phishing? How can you avoid phishing scams?
Phishing is when a scammer uses fraudulent emails or texts, or copycat websites to get you to share valuable personal information – such as account numbers
- FTC Tip on how to stop getting unwanted calls.
Scammers calling you? Here's how to stop unwanted calls.
- Investor bulletin: 10 questions to consider before opening a 529 account
The SEC Office of Investor Education and Advocacy answers questions that may arise when investing in a 529 plan account.
- Flying cars: why haven't they taken off yet?
Despite their potential, no one has managed to take them from flight of fancy to everyday reality
- The Nation is Aging, but Some Counties Are Getting Younger
According to July 1, 2017, population estimates released today, many counties in the Midwest, in particular, are showing a reversal in aging trends.
- The Best Smart Home Devices of 2018
What if all the devices in your life could connect to the internet?
- So GE got the boot from the Dow? No biggie.
The S&P Dow Jones Indices said General Electric will be dropped from the Dow Jones industrial average.
- GM races to build a formula for profitable electric cars
General Motors Co Chief Executive Mary Barra has made a bold promise to investors that the Detroit automaker will make money selling electric cars by 2021.
- Movie Theater Pass War
AMC Launches Stubs A-List to Compete With MoviePass
- Fed Chair On Monetary Policy at a Time of Uncertainty and Tight Labor Markets
Nine years into an expansion that has sometimes proceeded slowly, the U.S. economy is performing very well.
- Advance Real State GDP Statistics for 2017
Real state GDP grew 2.1 percent on average in 2017, ranging from 4.4 percent in the state of Washington to –0.2 percent in Connecticut and Louisiana according to the advance estimates of GDP by state.
- Supreme Court tax ruling will hit your online shopping bill
The decision should wipe away a big advantage internet retailers get over brick-and-mortar stores.
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience. NPA Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse, verify or attest to the accuracy of the content of the web sites that are linked and accepts no responsibility for their use or content.
|©2018 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.|